SAKE OF THE MONTH
SAKE OF AUGUST
SCB Nigori SAKE
Nigori Silky Mild emits the fruity aromas and flavors of ripe banana, vanilla, melon, strawberry, and creamy sweet rice custard. Slightly sweeter than Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Crème de Sake, its milky-white appearance previews the characteristically full, smooth palate of the nigori sake type.
#7300 1.5-SCB NIGORI SAKE 6/1.5lit.
#8760 750-SCB NIGORI SAKE 12/750ml.
#7330 375-SCB NIGORI SAKE 12/375ml.
Nigori Crème de Sake
Milky-white Nigori Crème de Sake radiates aromas of melon, marshmallow, and cream, with a slightly smooth, fulsome texture and flavors of melon and vanilla ice cream. Slightly less sweet than Takara’s Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Silky Mild, its finish is lightly savory, with hints of salt and spice.
#5000 300-SCB NIGORI “CREME de SAKE” 12/300ml
Sweet, rich wines taste like dessert but leave you lighter and happier than indulging in a big tub of ice cream would. Finish off your meal with a glass of our Sho Chiku Bai SHO Ginjo Nigori unfiltered sake. The distinctive taste of this fruit-flavored drink will linger on your lips for hours.
#8851 1.8L-SCB SHO GINJO NIGORI 12/720ml
・SCB Nigori Sake – 3oz.
・Fresh lemon juice – 1oz.
・Honey – 1tbsp
・Egg white – 1egg(1/2oz.)
・Club Soda – abt.1oz.
1. Combine nigori sake, lemon juice, honey and egg white in a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice) for about 20 seconds
2. Add ice and shake vigorously until chilled
3. Double-strain into a chilled Collins glass and top with club soda.
PEACHES & CREAM
・SCB Nigori Sake – 2oz.
・Peach Schnapps – 1oz.
・Sweet Peach Puree – 1oz.
・Semi-Ripe Peach Slice – 1slice
*By using Nigori sake instead of cream, Vegan customer can enjoy.
1. Combine schnapps, sake and peach puree in an ice-filled shaker, and shake until ice-cold (about 1 minute)
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with peach slice