TONKATSU WITH ONION DRESSING
[INGREDIENTS] (2 Portion)
- Pork Loin 2 Slices
- Egg 1 Egg
- Curry Powder
- Onion Dressing
- Chopped Onion
- Grated Daikon
- Red Onion, Onion and Mitsuba
- Cut small slits along the fat side of the loin which will prevent the meat from curling. Season the pork with salt, paper and curry power. Dip the pork in flour and tap off the excess flour, then dip the fish into the egg wash and then the breadcrumbs, coating evenly.
- Pour enough oil to a deep skillet and pan-fry the fish until golden brown on both sides.
- After 15min. take the shrimp out from the marinade, remove excess moisture and coat with flour.
- Don’t over cook the meat. Let the pork chop cool for about 5 minutes and then cut into thick strips to serve.
- Thinly slice fresh vegetables, such as red onion, onion and Mitsuba.
- Put some grated Daikon, sliced vegetables, and pour on the onion dressing before serving.
#76848 F-BONELESS KUROBUTA PORK LOIN 8-9 lbs./pcs.
#33233 LG-S&B CURRY POWDER 5/4/14.1 oz.
#52688 DRY CHOPPED ONION, S&B 5/1 kg
#20153 MIYAKO PANKO 8 lbs.(3.6 kg)
#20050 VERIBEST FLOUR 25lbs. (11.36kg)
#22895 1L ONION DRESSING, NAOGEN 8/1 Lit.