Sous Vide Pork Chop with Herbs
[INGREDIENTS] (1 Portion)
- •PORK CHOP 1 Piece
- •DASHI BAG 1 Bag
- •ARIMA SANSHO
- •WHITE SOY SAUCE 100cc
- •MIRIN 100cc
- •Onion, Myoga, Daikon sprouts
- Clean the Pork loin by removing excess fat.
- In a sauce pan, combine the dashi 300cc, white soy sauce 100cc, mirin 100cc, rosemary and Arima sansho pepper. Bring it to boil.
- Place the pork in a ziplock bag with the broth you made in 2. Vacuum seal or partially close resealable bag, getting as much air out as possible to keep bag from floating.
- Turn on machine and heat water to 61° and cook for 25min.
- Remove pork from the bag, slice and plate with the remaining broth in the bag.
- Garnish with thinly sliced onion, myoga and daikon sprouts.
#76848 F-BONELESS KUROBUTA PORK LOIN 4PC/CS(8-9lbs./PC)
#62037 ARIMA SANSHO 32/6.3 oz.
#20390 1 TOKUSEN DASHI PACK 5/10pk(100g) “B”
#7600 USA TAKARA MIRIN 18 Lit.
#20228 YAMASHIN SHIRO SHOYU 6/60 oz. (1.8 Lit.)