SOFT-SHELL SHRIMP KARAAGE
[INGREDIENTS] (2 Portion)
- Soft Shell Shrimp 4pcs.
- Ginger Oil
- Mirin 300cc
- Shoda Shoyu 300cc
- Insert a skewer from tail to head. This results in a perfectly Straight shrimp once the skewer has been removed after being fried.
- Mix A and marinate the shrimp for about 15min.
- After 15min. take the shrimp out from the marinade, remove excess moisture and coat with flour.
- Fried the shrimp in 180c oil.
- Drain on a paper towel, plate, and sprinkle on few drops of ginger oil and aonori powder. Serve with a wedge of lemon.
#7600 USA TAKARA MIRIN 18 Lit.
#81500 SHODA SOY SAUCE, J 18 Lit. (BIB)
#6028 F-LG SOFT SHELL SHRIMP, FK 10/25pcs(455g)
#20050 VERIBEST FLOUR (ALL PURPOSE) 25lbs.
#60733 JYO AONORI KO 36/3.5oz, pk
#63034 AONORIKO 100g, C TAKAOKAYA 12/100g
#94829 BAMBOO SKEWERS 15cm (2.5mm) 100/200pcs 6″
#20749 GINGER OIL 12/2.29oz