Recipe of July
RICH MANGO Crème brûlée
Ingredients (5 portions)
Heavy Cream 100g
Sugar 30 g
Egg York 4 eggs
Mango Puree 110g
** Put the mango puree at room temperature and preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
1. Put milk, cream, and 1/3 of granulated sugar in a pan and heat to about 30 ° C. Remove from the heat.
2. Put egg yolks in a bowl and mix well with the remaining 2/3 of granulated sugar.
3. Add 1 to 2 and mix gently with a rubber spatula.
4. Add 3 to the melted mango puree and mix with a rubber spatula. Gently pour evenly into 5 ramekins.
5.Place the ramekins into a large cake pan or roasting pan. Pour enough hot water into the pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins. Bake just until the creme brulee is set.
6. Remove the ramekins from the roasting pan and refrigerate for at least 3 hours
7. Sprinkle a thin layer of granulated sugar and Using a torch, melt the sugar and form a crispy top.
Ravifruit’s mango puree is created using an all-natural recipe without any added flavors, colors, or preservatives. This in addition to a strict selection of fruits and harvest times to ensure peak ripeness, guarantees consistent excellence in quality. An excellent choice for a variety of culinary uses, including sorbets, ice creams and sweet / fruity sauces.
#8135 F-MANGO PUREE 5/2.2lbs. VIEW PRODUCT
Iwatani Torch Burner
The Iwatani torch burner has become the standard for kitchens everywhere. Use it to lightly sear raw seafood or meat, or put the finishing touch on desserts such as creme brulee. Special functions : Built-in pistol type piezo ignition and flame size adjustment.
#97965 IWATANI GAS TORCH BURNER VIEW PRODUCT