1. Wash the rice, soak it in water for about 20 min., and drain in a colander. Cut the bottom off from the Maitake and pull them apart with your fingers.
2. Grill the salmon fillets.
3. Put rice, ☆ and water in a clay pot and mix.
4. Place kombu, maitake mushrooms, and salmon on top of 3.
5.P=Cover and cook as usual. let it stand with the lid on for 10 min.
6. Remove the kombu and salmon skin, fluff the rice, and mix everything together.
SLICED RAIBOW TROUT KIRIMI
5 fillet slices of deboned lightly salted Rainbow trout. Rainbow trout are similar to salmon in appearance and flavor and some people find rainbow trout less fishy than salmon. Simply cooked in a frying pan or in an oven. Great item for restaurants serving lunch set menu or bento boxes.
Organic Maitake Mushroom
Maitake or hen of the woods mushrooms have a firm texture and robust, earthy flavor. Rich in umami and makes a great chicken substitute. o preserve the great aroma of this mushroom, simple preparations such as deep frying or grilling are recommended.