[INGREDIENTS] (2~3 Portion)
- Horumon 500g
- Cabbage, Nira Chives, Bean Sprouts
- Sliced Garlic, Chili Pepper
- Water 1800cc
- Mentsuyu 200cc
- Clean and cut the Motsu into large bite size pieces.
- Cut the cabbage and Nira chives.
- Mix all the ingredients for soup and make soup. Add the motsu, put the cabbage around it and the bean sprouts in the center. Chinese chives will be better put on the top along with the garlic and chili peppers.
- Boil the pot on a high fire until the motsu and vegetables seem to be ready. When the pot is ready, turn down the heat. Ready to be served.
#70754 1 F-LARGE INTESTINE (HORUMON) 6/2lbs.
#22749 1L SOUMI TSUYU 6/1 lit.
#22752 1.8L-SOBA TSUYU SOUMI 6/1.8 lit.
#30325 TOGARASHI 1oz.