HOKKAIDO TOKACHI BEEF RIBEYE STEAK
[INGREDIENTS] (2 Portion)
- Hokkaido Beef 500 g
- Truffle Seasalt
- Truflle Umami Butter
- Clean the Hokkaido Tokachi Beef by removing excess fat.
- On a grill, evenly sear your beef. (both sides) It should be rare on the inside. *DO NOT burn the outside.
- Transfer the steak straight into the oven for midium/medium rare. *DO NOT over-cook the steak.
- Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest.
- Slice the beef and put some of the truffle butter on top. Serve with Truffle salt on the side.
#20078 5 F-A5 RIB-EYE,HOKKAIDO WAGYU about 6.5 lbs. x 2 pieces
#51982 TRUFFLE SEA SALT,SBT 6/14 oz.
#20540 UMAMI BUTTER W/TRUFFLE 10/16 oz.