FRIED FLUKE FIN with YUZU & MUSHROOM SAUCE
[INGREDIENTS] (2 Portion)
- Engawa 6 pieces
- Dashi Broth 500cc
- Takara Mirin 30cc
- Shiro Shoyu 50cc
- Yuzu Base 30g
- Nameko Mizuni 50g
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish in flour and tap off excess. Then dip the fish into the egg wash and then the breadcrumbs, ensuring to coat evenly.
- Pour enough oil into a deep skillet and fry the fish until golden brown on both sides. (180 degree for 2min.)
- In a sauce pan, combine A and thicken the sauce with corn starch. Blanch the Nameko mushroom in a hot water and add to the sauce with Shoyu base.
- Plate the fish and pour the sauce on top before serving.
#73116 F-ENGAWA 10/500g (ab.26pc)
#20153 MIYAKO PANKO 8lbs. (3.6kg)
#20050 VERIBEST FLOUR (ALL PURPOSE) 25lbs.
#20390 1 TOKUSEN DASHI PACK 5/10pk(100g) “B”
#20228 YAMASHIN SHIRO SHOYU 6/60 oz. (1.8 Lit.)
#31053 F-YUZU BASE, NAKAURA-YA 12/460g
#33319 PK, NAMEKO MIZUNI, JAPAN 20/10.5oz(300g)