1. Make graham cracker crumbs. Mix with melted butter and pour the graham cracker crumb mixture in your pie pan. Press it hard into the bottom and sides.
2. Beat the cream cheese and eggs together until the mixture is smooth.
*Add eggs one by one.
3. Add Calpis, heavy cream, and corn starch then beat each time until fully combined.
4. Strain your cheesecake batter through a fine mesh strainer. Pour in the batter to the pan.
5. Place the pan inside of a large roasting pan. Carefully pour the hot water inside of the roasting pan and place in the pre-heated oven (180 ℃)for 50min.
*Add more hot water if necessary.
7. Remove from the oven and water bath, then cool cheesecake completely at room temperature. Then refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or overnight.