• Coordinate with different departments of the company in organizing promotional events such as Restaurant Expo or Sake school to help the company to increase its market share in Japan and the USA.
• Respond to information requests from the media in Japanese and English and help the company communicate effectively with the public in Japanese and English at a professional level.
• Help maintain the company’s corporate image and identity at the global market place and evaluate advertising and promotion programs to determine whether they are compatible with the company’s public relations efforts at the global market place.
• Must have a bachelor's degree in public relations, international relations or a related field.
• Have superior organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and public speaking skills.